Wednesday, January 26, 2005

GOD FREELY GIVES YOU...

The Wisdom You Seek For Your Children

My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:
That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.

Proverbs 5:1, 2

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments; his praise endureth for ever.

Psalms 111:10

The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath. So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Psalms 90:10-12

O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. Thou through tht commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
I understand more than the acients, because I keep thy precepts. I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.
How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Through thy precepts I get understanding:
therefore I hate every false way.

Psalms 119:97-104

Well frends, as I share with you the wisdom that God freely gives us for our children which I believe will bless you more in bringing up your children, has actually impacted my life as well as my family. I am now living with a very happy family that depends on the Lord for all wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
I pray that you can also do the same thing for your family and you will difinitely see your children/family growing in love.

As I come to the close, I pray that the Lord will bless you as I prepare myself to bring you the next edition in the coming topic.

God bless you this year and the years to come!

Obeto & Kian Lombay (pastor/minister)

1 comment:

• Anna • said...

Hmm. You remind me of one of my friends. She is very extremely religious :| Bye.